SPRINGFIELD SERTOMA CLUB
The Sertoma Club of Springfield was chartered on July 12, 1941 by the Joplin Sertoma Club. Our primary sponsorship is the Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield. The club was originally formed to help build the Henderson Unit on Boonville Avenue in Springfield.
We are the oldest Sertoma club in Springfield; the largest and the fastest growing...due in part to our amazing fundraising events. Please contact us to apply, we're always in need of professionals and tradesmen who can apply their skills to make our events more successful.
The club is a not-for-profit organization, and has officers and a board of directors to help guide the club’s activities. This local club, along with others in the area, is a member of Sertoma International.